Thursday, August 22, 2019

Projects Galore

Hello everyone

I've been very busy so not much has been going on for blogging.
I've been playing Rangers of Shadow Deep but not been keeping tabs on battle reports.
Hoping in 2020 to start back up with something.

Anyways, I just want to use this post for a sort of self checklist to determine what I should focus and finish. I have amassed a number of projects upon myself and it is causing me some frustration on what to work on. So here's the list of things I want to do in no particular order or priority.

#1) Finish painting a Samnite Skirmish Unit
#2) Build up the rest of the Samnite division ( done 2 / 4 units)
#3) Repair any broken models or scenery. I may just trash a few as I have a whole wack of broken models and I hate repairing skinny perry stuff.
#4) Strip Paint off any models I can salvage and clean them
#5) Paint up the small houses from Warlord Games
#6) Clean up display case to look like a display case, not a storage box.
#7) Build modular dungeon tiles.
#8) Box and put away non-displayable items (scenery) in a nice, organised place that wont get damaged or dirty.
#9) Paint up and build all the fantasy models I gathered up for Rangers of Shadow Deep (gnolls, badguys, heroes)
#10) Repack some storage and manage the Towers I've made better.

I still have so many towers, and they haven't been moving. They are sort of a pain in the house, as I would like to use the space for other things. May have a super sale on my website. We'll see

Cheers! Hope to check these off !

No comments:

Post a Comment