I'll be painting up some Bloodreavers and Blood Warriors from the Storm of Chaos box set first.
Yeah, I even looked at the "how to assemble" booklet... shameful, I know.
I'm pawning off the Sigmarines in the box set. My ultimate goal is to destroy all Sigmarines and show them that at least Khorne has some decency as he is still the mad god of bloodshed and murder from the old world. Honestly, I really did not like how my Bretonnian's were given the boot in the sales department and how the lore basically shoved them in with a bunch of free peoples that somehow over centuries and centuries, retained the same culture among other humans, dwarfs, and elves (Oh, sorry... they're no longer called that).
I'll of course still be working on Saga. Those models have all been shipped by my friend in Quebec, and I'm waiting for them to come in.
No comments:
Post a Comment