Thursday, April 27, 2017

Working on Scenery Box Set

Hey everyone.  My ancients projects involving the Greeks, Persians, Carthaginians, and Romans are always slowly being worked upon but what I really want to focus on is the small business my wife and I set up.   That's right.  We have a small studio, which is the name of this blog. Steepled Hat Studios. We've been designing handmade silicone molds and have created box sets that include a number of bricks and supplies that one can simply put together to make their own quick scenery pieces.  This is purely a hobby based business and I hope we can grow.  We both enjoy making and planning our scenery box sets and I'd like to show you a few photos of our most recent works.

We're simply calling it :  Ancient Fieldstone Ruins.  It Includes three types of bricks that we've made by hand and cast in plaster, plywood boards to base it all on, static grass, trees, and plaster stones.  There is ample amount material to build a decent sized structure and one can create their own miniature scenery with it.

Here's some pictures. More details, soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment