Hello everyone.
January flew right by this year! But alas, I did not get any chance to take part in any major gaming. I've been working on my cousin's cheap commission items and have done minimal painting regarding my own items.
I have however still been puttering away at my Gallic Allied division for my Republican Roman Army , and building and buying all the Hastati that is required to make an army of 500 points. I figured I will paint all of the Hastati first, since they are the first to die, and as I slowly improve with painting, the idea is that by the time I reach my Triarii I am going to be a better painter.
I would say, over the past few years, I have improved by leaps and bounds, and I am happy with the results that I have been producing. After painting many different types of models from different companies and learning and studying techniques from all over, you really do start to see yourself slowly improving and finding your own style.
In any case - our next game probably will not be until the end of February or even until March. It is a cold, blizzard-world out in Canada and we all have lots to do. But the games will start rolling in more often when my own army is complete.
Thanks for reading! Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment