Tuesday, November 7, 2017

November Udpate

Hello everyone.

I've been very busy - again. But this time, the business involves my hobby.  Luckily I have had time to do my own personal products on top of the business products and thus have a number of items for future battle reports and games that I am wanting to do.

Right now my Republican Romans are still the priority. I will finish the Gallic Celt Mercenary Division.  Afterwards I will do the remaining half of my Republican Romans to gain a full 300 point army.
 (WIP - Warband )
 Needed to do:  One Gallic Warband
                         One unit of Standard Gallic Medium Cavalry
                         One unit of Small Gallic Light Cavalry
                         One Small Unit of Roman Hastati
                         Two Small Units of Roman Principes
                         One Small Unit of Roman Triarii
                         Roman General and Gallic Commander


After this army reaches 300 points I will either Continue on to 400 points,  by adding two more units of Hastati, two more of Principes, One Triarii and two small units of Cavalry (One light and one medium) , Or start another personal project.

I have a few plans:

1)  I picked up a copy of Lion Rampant and I sort of want to make a small skirmish team for other quick games... Fireforge Teutonic Knights look really neat.  I'm thinking two boxes of infantry and one cavalry to make a band.  Then I'd have to make an appropriate foe...Another thing I could do though is also focus on Medieval armies - just a generic european one, and also be able to play some other skirmish games using them. We shall see.

2) Start work on Either my Carthaginians, Persians,  or my Greeks for Hail Caesar.

3) Work on Saga Models and finish my Anglo-Danes

4) Finish a Mordheim Warband of Empire Mercs or Bretonnians.

The Republican Roman army is certain, but my next move is up in the air. Of course, It will still take time for me to paint all these models. I tend to take my sweet, sweet time to be as clean as possible in my paint jobs.

That's it for now. Lots of stuff will pop up on eBay soon : Like these trees!


Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment